Peace and quiet surround me.
Softly I let me self fly as the wind drives me.
I feel comfortable with you; I can feel you’re also in the same mood as me.
Somebody already planed this.
He wanted to be as perfect as it is….he most wanted to show us something.
Unexpectedly the movements became stronger, and something felt like it wasn’t right anymore. From the shadows he came. The fear of the unknown took my heart, and I couldn’t see with my eyes anymore. But you… you were simply open to life. You understood better than me. That little difference in our perceptions made an entire lake, and a complete mountain stand between our paths.
The time has passed and I have become older, but inside I’m still that little girl chasing wisdom. I realize now everything in a better way. I feel the pain. I feel joy. I feel you closer.
(*todavia tengo que checkiar un toque mas la gramatica jiji)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario